The family providers at Front Range Primary Care offer a range of medical services including standard care for the whole family, as well as a variety of adult and pediatric health care services. Please contact Front Range Primary Care with any questions about what medical services are available in addition to:
- Pediatrics - Pediatric healthcare services are available and include well child exams, vaccination and immunization, medical care for newborns, sports physicals for adolescents and more. Front Range Primary Care will provide your children with lifelong medical care and medical services as they grow from infancy to young adulthood.
- Preventative Medicine and Well Checks - Whether its diagnostics, immunizations, nutritional consultations or a formal well check, Front Range Primary Care offers the best in preventative medicine. As people age, they should be checked regularly for things like high blood pressure, cardiovascular health, sleep disorders, and many other ailments. Once a diagnosis is made, Front Range can tailor a course of preventative medicine and well checks to meet the needs of each individual patient.
- Physicals - Regular physical examinations are an important part of healthcare for the entire family. Expertly conducted medical physicals can also be an important consideration for youth sports, daycare facilities, insurance, employment and commercial licenses. Front Range Primary Care offers comprehensive physical examinations for the whole family.
- Primary Care - Front Range Primary Care specializes in primary medical services such as physicals, immunizations, prescriptions management, and recommendations for other medical doctors and professional healthcare services. Many health insurance programs require that one primary care provider be assigned before other medical specialties can be engaged.
- Immunizations - Immunizations are extremely important for children but also for adults. Immunizations may need to be updated according to a certain schedule or re-applied as medicine changes. Front Range Primary Care offers a host of immunization services.
- Vaccinations - Front Range Primary Care also offers a range of vaccinations in addition to the recommended annual flu vaccination, especially for children. As children spend so much time with other kids in classrooms and activities, all vaccinations should be kept up to date, particularly in the winter months of Colorado.
- Women's Wellness
- Workers' Compensation Services - Front Range Primary Care offers resources to help patients understand and deal with workers compensation and occupational medicine. If you get sick or injured on the job, contact Front Range and inquire about workers compensation healthcare.
Visit our Denver Metro Location today!
South Metro Area Location
6895 East Hampden Avenue
Denver, CO. 80224
View or Download New Patient Forms
After Hours Care
Front Range Primary Care offers after hours care through AfterOurs Urgent Care with no appointments necessary. When the Front Range offices are closed, you can still receive medical care at night, on the weekends and during holidays. Simply call ahead to the AfterOurs Urgent Care location of your choice for premium after hours medical services.